Monday, October 7, 2013

Weatherproof Rabbit Cage Guinea Pig Playpen Play Pen Enclosure Run for small animals with FREE cover


Bigger than i expected.
Bought for my grand-daughter, who was over the moon. One minor detail, cover for the top could have been bigger, awkward to attach securely, but the cage is really good. Rabbits love it.....
great item
very fast delivery within 2 days my guinea pigs love it so much i bought another one for my other guinea pigs, italso keeps my kittens out of the run
Good for a small animal
This is great for a small animal who does not need a great amount of room, I use mine indoors as a play pen. Easy assemble and can also be used as a barrier to close off areas. My rabbit is 12 weeks old and small however after a week he has managed to use objects to help. Him jump out! However the cover is perfect to stop this! Rabbits are so powerful & love to jump!!!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment