Monday, October 7, 2013

Sleepypod Medium Mobile Pet Bed, Dark Chocolate


Worth the money!
I didn't buy this on Amazon so I cannot comment on the delivery etc, as when I bought this it was quite unheard of (Almost limited to the US). I decided to buy this for my new kitten as we were moving abroad which meant a long car journey and no bed on the boat. At first I was put off by the high price tag, but now that I have used it I can honestly say it is worth the money. We travel around 6 times a year now for 5 hours a time by car, and my cat is perfectly happy the whole time. She only meows when she is closed in something and cannot see what's happening. With the sleepypod, I fold down the mesh and she has space to stick her head out.

There is a mini and a medium, I debated this with my partner for ages as the mini costs less and she was a tiny kitten, but if you are also thinking about which size is best, unless you have a VERY small animal who will not grow anymore I would choose the medium.

What I like about this most is the convenience; they have taken...


Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment