Monday, October 7, 2013

Pet Product Distribution Wire Hamster Cage with House/ Wheel/ 2 Platforms/ 6 Tubes/ 7-inches Standard Hamster Ball, 49 x 32.5 x 49 cm, Multi-Colour


unsecure
the ball at the top is slack had to cellotape so hamster couldnt run NO INSTRUCTIONS and shows you blue in the picture it came red shows you 2 levels it had 3 tubes are okay but not good when the hamster hardly uses them and i bought this cage to stop him chewin the bars he still does it so really no point i have the house as well which is okay would not recomenmd this cage !!!
Hamster cage with wheel
I bought this cage as I liked the idea of the hamster having its own ball to run in. The ball was very stiff and I had to put some vaseline around the plastic joints. Our hamster loved it until the cat sneaked into the bedroom and jumped up and pulled the cage down and the ball cracked and I have been unable to purchase a spare ball to which
I am very disappointed. I did find that the tube from the top tray did fall out of the hole now and again.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment