Monday, October 7, 2013

NEW CHICKEN HEN HOUSE COOP POULTRY ARK RUN RABBIT HUTCH


Brilliant Chicken Coop
This is most possibly... no deffinately, the best item I have ever bought on the internet/Amazon.co.uk. I orderred it on Sunday Night and by Tuesday evening it was built and ready for use!

So easy to put together, such excellent instructions, brilliant quality, better than I expected for the money... what a great buy!

Chuffed to bits cant wait to go and get my POL chickens now and enjoy 'the good life'

Ziggy
Great value chicken coop
A great quality item that i'm confident will last years. I have 3 bantam chickens and this coop is an excellent size for them. Thanks for the speedy delivery.
Nice size... But...
I bought this hutch for my two mini rex rabbits. I wanted something big enough for them to run about in and behave like rabbits should. The size is only just OK for two small bunnies though, and really I'd have liked to get them something bigger, but budget constraints made that impossible for me. I have had the hutch for about a week, and it has one major flaw if you plan on keeping bunnies in it. The run floor is bare - open... Bunnies like to burrow... Luckily my garden is secure and my two little rascals hadn't escaped out of that as well. But this problem is easily overcome by covering the run floor in wire mesh, which I have now done. If you buy this for rabbits make sure you don't make the same mistake I did! Overall, aside from the great bunny escape, I am very happy with the hutch. The bunnies have the space they need (just), and it's easy to clean out, and was fairly simple for my partner and I to assemble (we did it in the rain, I bet if the sun was shining we'd have...
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment