Monday, October 7, 2013

48" Single Rabbit / Guniea Hutch hutches run runs BB-48-SI


rabbit hutch
This item got delivered this morning, firstly when we took it out of the box one of the bits of wood was split, but as our rabbit is coming today we thought we would repair it, as don't have time to return it for a refund. Then on trying to put it together the tray is a nightmare to posistion and the divider doesn't fit properly. We are really dissapointed with this as was bought for our Grandaughter as a surprise. I wouldn't buy from here again!!
48" single rabbit / guinea pig hutch
I ordered this hutch on 30th june and received it by the following Tuesday. The hutch arrived well packaged and when it was opened all the parts were there. The hutch took about 25 mins to put together. The hutch is big enough for two guinea pigs, the locks on both doors are secure and the mesh on the front is strong, we also purchased a hutch cover to protect the hutch and guinea pigs from the rain and wind
Quick delivery
I'm happy with my purchase when I opened box they were two bits broken which I had to repair bear in mind this is brand new as I had got rid of old cage and had guinea pigs in a temp indoor cage which I borrowed so I was unable to send it back
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment