Monday, October 7, 2013

Multi level ferret degu chinchilla rat cages (Ferret 2 L71.5cm x W44.5cm x H69cm)


Perfect palace for happy rodents. Tricky to build
I love this cage. It is actually even better then the picture as it has an extra mezzanine level between the second and third floors. I believe it to be virtually escape proof and the doors are latched using springs which give tension to the door rather than an ordinary clip. The doors open inward and upward which is the opposite to all rodent cages in my experience but suits the larger rodent (I'm used to gerbils). Once built, the cage is very quiet. I mention this because building it is the noisiest clangiest thing you will ever do. I thought my life enjoying TV as well as pets was over but I am glad to say that didn't end up being the case.

The one negative is that there are no instructions to build it. There is a picture of it built which being a cage consists of many over crossed grid lines and impossible to make out. There is also a picture of the parts slightly apart from each other. This helps but looks like it was drawn by M C Escher! If built exactly as the...
Escape proof cage
Our four baby Degu's are little houdini's, but since having new cage, are well contained, despite their best efforts to escape!
it's great
this cage is perfect for rodents, i have two degu's and they love it, always up and down it constantly. it's spacious so you can put things in it for your pets, the bottom floor especially.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment