Monday, October 7, 2013

Ferplast Pet Products Ferplast Topy


Nearly perfect
I bought this product as it has the tray right along the top of the burying area. I had hoped that it would stop our Gerbils from spreading their bedding all over the room. In fairness it works pretty well from that point of view as long as you remove the extension tube which is supposed to be used for them to climb up onto the upper level. I found that they just stood on it and dug all the bedding up the tubing and we were back to square one. In fact that piece of tubing is totally unnecessary for the Gerbils as they can climb up without a problem. The only other thing which is a waste of time for them is the wheel as they chewed it to pieces is the wheel. It should have come with a silent spinner. Overall the bed did exactly what I wanted it to do and the area is better used by them than their old house was.
Great purchase, like a haven for my little hamster
"My Hamster loves this cage, so much more room than the last Cage she had. Loves to burrow in the sawdust which can be placed as deep as you wish. Only issue is the noise the wheel makes and the bracket which holds the water bottle is very flimsy, I have had to put a piece of wire in to hold the bottle in place. "

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment