Monday, October 7, 2013

Rotastak Adventure Zone Animal Housing, S


Spacious but flimsy
Building instructions not that clear so quite time consuming to put together. Plenty of space when built though. Curved tube that came with cage kept falling apart when trying to get it to fit into the holes on the cage and had to be held together with tape. Bought a box of tubes from pet shop so hamster could get from one side of cage to the other as i didn't trust it not to break when he walked on it. Also awkward to clean as you have to take it all apart then try getting it back together again. Hammy seems to like it though and loves running through the tubes and sleeping in his attic bedroom!
gerbil loves it
great for gerbil.... tunnel a little bit flimsy especially with kids around.... keeps the bedding in the cage which is always an issue with gerbils ...they do love to dig!!!!
Not a happy bunny
This item was delivered to me today and I have spent 2 hours putting it together. My main gripe is with the quality of the item, which is poor to say the least. The cheap plastic is almost impossible to put together and one of the three connectors appears to be melted and deformed so I have had to put it together in an alternative way and omit the large tunnel that connects the two main sections together. I am sure when we used to have hamsters in these cages when I was a child, they were of much better quality. I have so little trust in the way it's made that I've had to sellotape the lot together to reinforce it... as I say, not a happy bunny/hamster!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment