Monday, October 7, 2013

Liberta Warren Indoor Rabbit and Stand, 104 x 59 x 89 cm, Large


Good size but several flaws...
I brought this cage as a indoor home for my three guinea pigs over the winter. Whilst I love how big it is (it comfortably houses my three guinea pigs and gives them space to run about) and the stand it sits in, there are a number of downsides to it that I didn't expect to encounter, especially considering how much it cost!

For a start, me and my partner found it very difficult to assemble, mainly due to the poor quality instructions included with it. The instructions were squashed onto one side of A4 resulting in small diagrams and small text which was hard to follow at some points. A couple of times we thought we had followed the instructions, only to find out that something wasn't right and we would have to take pieces out and go back a step or two. Very frustrating.

Some of the pieces are extremely small and fiddly to attach. There are two small clips that are supposed to help hold the roof down (making it flat rather than slightly curved) but after half an...
Guinea Pig Hotel
Great cage.
A lot bigger than I had expected but well worth the money paid.
Very easy to assemble with clear instructions.
Although the ladder and raised floor are made of wire and difficult for Guinea Pigs, this was easily rectified by using log boards from the previous cage.
Loads of space for 2 guinea pigs to run around, to the extent that my 8 year old son says there's room for 2 more :-)
Would highly recommend just make sure you have the space
Patience and Kind love it!
Liberta warren indoor rabbit and stand cage.
Rabbits love the new cage. Everything is great, feed bowl, place to put the hay for them to eat it, a porter loo and water bottle (not keen on the water bottle). It will also be easy to clean out too. Easy to put together. It is also roomy for my two rabbits.They have not tried the ladder and ledge yet. I am pleased and rabbits are too.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment