Monday, October 7, 2013

Tumblefresh Bedding Approx 8.5 Litres - Supreme 6 pack bale


Dont buy if you own Rats!
I purchased this product for a year for my 2 Rats, and it does a great job of keeping the cage fresh and clean.

However, it ISNT dust free anymore! it used to be very good a year ago when i first purchased it, but in the last few months its been getting dustier and dustier and even made me sneeze!

Because of this product, my Rats had problems with Mites in the bedding (from the packet), and one of my Rats is now very badly ill with a chest infection from the dust in the bedding, and can hardly breathe.

Ive written to Carefresh for help ,and to tell them to remove DUST FREE off their packaging, however Ive heard nothing back. They dont seem to care that they are killing one of my Rats.

Im going to use Megazorb from now on and see if thats better.

Stay clear of this if you have Rats, I wouldnt want you staying up for nights on end holding your Rat as she/he struggles to breathe and sleep


Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment