Monday, October 7, 2013

Crittertrail Treat Zone Habitat Hamster Mice Cage Home


sputnik mouse cage
When this cage arrived and I had figured out how to put it all together with no instructions I found it was a lot smaller than it looks in the picture. A few parts broke as I was trying to put it all together, it is not very hard wearing at all. Our hamster did not find it very easy to climb up the upright tube to the pod on top therefore did not use it. The worst part was that because the exercise wheel is attached to the outside of the cage and the whole cage is very light, when the hamster used the wheel for a reasonable lenght of time the cage actually moves forward and it actually fell off the shelf a few times landing upside down on the floor, sawdust everywhere. I did try to make it stable on the shelp to no avail therefore I had to buy another cage that was safe for our pet anyway. I don't think this cage is designed very well at all and is certainly not hard wearing or particularly safe for any pet that likes to use an exercise wheel. I would not recommend this item to...
Poor Purchase
Terrible purchase!! Took ages to put together, instructions were a waste of time. Hamster had somehow managed to escape twice. Have now purchased another cage which is far more suitable. Do not buy this product it is poor quality.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment