Monday, October 7, 2013

Savic Park 6 Hexagonal Small Animal Play Pen


Guinea Pigs
I bought this play pen for my 2 guinea pigs. It is big enough for them to have a run around in to have a break from the cage. The bars are suitbale as my pigs are 3-4 months old and they cannot fit through. I use this inside the house in the winter months, but it did not come with a base so can get very messy on the carpet. I put towels down. It came with a net to fix onto the top for when they can go outside in the warmer months (however I have not used this yet so cannot comment on the quality of it). The one thing I would say lets this product down is that it doesnt fold up, I find that I have to take the pins out every time I want to put it away and then put them back in when I was to re-assemble it. Apart from that, it does the job it was made to do.
Great for my rabbits!
I bought this as a temporary solution for one of my rabbits who didn't have a run. Quick delivery and looks just as it does in the photo.

It's very easy to assemble although I used my own tarpaulin to cover the top rather then the mesh cover as any rabbit that can reach on his/her hind legs can chew through it. It can be assembled in a hexagon or square shape and you can use as many or as little of the panels as you wish.

I would advise this is only suitable for small breeds of rabbit and not big enough for giant breeds.
I like it
Arrived in double quick time, as using Amazon Prime... well packaged and on unwrapping it contained the seperate panels and pins. dead easy to assemble and you could obviously buy another set and make a bigger run... no escaping baby bunnies, water bottle fits on just fine. I'm very happy with every aspect of this purchase/
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment