Monday, October 7, 2013

Petlife Oxbow Western Timothy Hay for Small Pet, 4.05 Kg


Sterilised Hay
Great to be able to get this delivered, in large more economical size as not able to source from Pet Shops in my area.

Had an adopted poorly Guinea die of mite infestation, clear skin etc., but they had got into her bloodstream, so only give my Guineas this type of hay now.

My guineas popcorn for joy every time they hear me go to the bag.
Piggies love it!
My guinea piggies love this! They don't really like any other hay now! It is great to keep their teeth nice and healthy!
Really Good Hay
I have tried different types of hay for my chins. But they are really picky with hay.

I tried some hay from zooplus, small package of Oxbow timothy, some from local store, vitacraft mixed hay, even American Pet Diner.

Their favorite is APD 2 cut, but it's too difficult to buy in Europe, so I ordered this Oxbow big package.

It turns out to be really good, they like it as much as APD. But because Oxbow contains more straw than APD 2 CUT they leave some behind, but they eat all the leaves.

I am quite happy with the quality =D
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment