Monday, October 7, 2013

Habitrail OVO Suite Hamster Habitat


Excellent hamster cage!
We've had this cage for our hamster ever since we got the little guy. He loves it! He uses the top bit as the bed and the bottom green bit as his toilet, if you put hamster litter in the green bit then your hamster will become litter trained and not pee anywhere else in the cage, which is handy for keeping the cage fresh.

This cage is very easy to clean and put together, you can also expand it to make even more space for your hammy! We added the Habitrail Playground cage to ours, so our little hamster can climb the bars, which he enjoys.

In terms of hamsters escaping, ours has only ever escaped twice in 8 months, and that was because we accidentally left the cage open at the back opening! I don't see how a hamster can escape from this cage as long as you make sure that all the openings are securely closed.
BRILLIANT !
I brought this cage at first because i liked the look of it. After purchasing this product I started to read the reviews, and was worried I had just wasted money. I could never have been more wrong, this cage is amazing.

My syrian hamster used to gnaw her water bottle, and in the end gnawed a giant hole in her ferplast cage (which was a waste of money). But since she has been in her new habitrail ovo, she hasnt attempted to gnaw anything except the cardboard maze, also the design makes it impossible for her to gnaw the cage. This has made her more tame and a lovely little hamster.

The design is genius, and all the extras are just amazing. The lock connectors are brilliant. I've read a lot of reviews about escaping hamsters, and how the cage is not escape proof. Ignore those comments, my hamster truely was the ultimate escape artist until now. The reviews about gravity and cage not staying up are also extremely false. Reading these reviews and not...
The best hamster cage I've seen!
I have had 3 hamsters, this cage is versatile and grows with the hamsters. I had my first hamster at 13 and was obsessed with buying all the add ons, tubes, and card board inserts. In my opinion it is easy to clean and safe for my baby dwarf hamsters. It is easy to take apart and lets my creativeness run wild like my hamsters. I have recommended it to so many friends and every one I know has been happy with it. :)
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment