Monday, October 7, 2013

Trixie natura outdoor run for young animals with net, 6 elements of 58 × 38 cm


Small animal Run
I purchased this run back in the summer after borrowing one for few months, I find this an exellent size for my guineapigs, You can use in hexogon shape or rectangle. Has very narrow gaps so tiny baby pigs did not escape. Also as its not too high its easy to step over and you are able to lift them out with ease. There is a door to use but you dont need it. Also as a bonus comes with free net/sunshade.
Natura Outdoor run
I purchased this run for mums & pups to get grass & fresh air. I was surprised at how big it actually is. The net / shade that comes with it provides both safety & shade (although I would provide extra shelter such as a Chube, Pigloo etc). It's fantastic value for money & I shall be purchasing another as my brood increases.
Just what i was looking for!
When i was young, i kept Guinea Pigs in outdoor wooden hutches and it was never too long before the wood rotted, or a family of earwigs would make their home in the doors. It was disgusting. Since having my new Guinea pigs, i keep them inside, and i wanted a run that could go in the garden without being a big, intrusive, rotting wooden thing that attracts slugs and earwigs. This is perfect for them!

The bars are narrow and my small Guineas can't escape. Its a great amount of space for them to have a run around. I leave it up overnight, and it is sturdy and stays standing.

The only problem i've had with it is that i can't quite attach the net roof properly. It doesn't seem to stretch over the whole top of the run properly, i have tried adjusted the strings on it, but even so, there is a section of the run uncovered.

Brilliant product. Its nice to know i can take it down whenever i need to, without it having ruined a patch of garden!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment