Monday, October 7, 2013

Savic Habitat Starter Navy Blue Gerbil Cage 41 X 23 X 46,5 Cm


Does the job
I bought this for my daughters two new gerbils, and wondered if it would be too small, but its fine at the moment providing they dont grow too big! They seem to love burrowing under the sawdust and making tunnels and its nice to be able to see them through the Perspex. I would mention that the metal cage part can be a little tricky to fit onto the tank part securely so the clips hold it together properly. Also the plastic bowl got nibbled pretty quickly so has since been replaced with a metal one! But over all good value compared with others I have viewed
A great success!
My daughter's gerbils seem very happy in their home and have no problem climbing the ladder to the top level for their food, water and sand bath. There is ample room for the 2 of them including house and toys!
Didint like it
I didnt like this, I sent for 3 in all and every one the top slid down over the tank piece and I could see little rodent feet and noses being hurt. Not worth the money and I didnt buy.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment